Thursday 10 May 2007

Fanatics release yet another book!

Well this is a pleasant surprise! Liber Fanatica 4 was released today, and you can find the download page here!

I've downloaded it, but I haven't had the chance to look through it yet. I'll get back to you when I've done so! Odds are that it's a great fan effort, and that it will appeal to those who like to add dusty tomes and libraries to their campaigns. Those who prefer blood drenched battles with scores of demons might be a bit less enthusiastic about the contents though.

I'm sure I'll love it. Especially since it's got a whole freaking article detailing the Altdorf University!

Thanks to the entire fanatic crew for this effort!

Magnus

1 comment:

  1. Aha! You're here to comment on the fact that I published this on May 9, and yet the date says May 10!

    Well, it was the only way I could trick Blogger into showing the post on top of the "Karl and Country" posting.

    Take that, Blogger!

    Magnus

    ReplyDelete