Saturday 28 May 2011

WFRP: Reckless dice

A few weeks go I sat down and figured that chatter about WFRP was at its lowest ever! Then, I really started looking at what was happening on the net and realised that I had to stop only going to the usual places looking for WFRP talk, I had to cast my net wider!

So I found Reckless Dice, which is chatter about the current edition of WFRP in podcast format. And there's a lot of chatter going on! The guys behind the podcast are up to the tenth installment (released two days ago) as well as having a play-by-play podcast of them playing Eye for an Eye, the introductory adventure found in the WFRP box and Game Master Guide.

I've now listened to the episodes I found (missing number one and two in iTunes for some reason). It is a lot of talk about rules and how to play, and interlaced with that are comments on the Old World and its denizens.


/Magnus

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'm glad that Jesse found this as now I have another Warhammer Blog to subscribe to. Check out my blog at http://theestrollingbones.wordpress.com/
    as I'm starting to add more Warhammer information to it. Look under the Fantasy Roleplay section.

    Keep up the great work,

    88's as in Adios
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Cool of you to drop by. I'll be sure to add your blog to my links!

    /Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is this posted at Saturday? Must be very different calendar in the Empire... :)

    ReplyDelete