Sunday 19 April 2009

FAL News: Whatever happened to the Solomon Kane movie?

While watching Conan the Barbarian and searching the web for info on the movie, I stumbled upon a poster for the Solomon Kane movie.

It is a brilliant depiction of what could easily be a Witch Hunter in WFRP, and I immediately started to look for more information on its release.

It seems to be stuck in development limbo at the moment. The filming has been done, but I guess they're editing it and doing post-production, or whatever it is they do before a movie is released.

It sure looks good, just judging from the poster, so I'm wondering if any of my readers have any further information on the status of the film?

/Magnus

9 comments:

  1. Hello,

    It is in post-production as you guessed it according to wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Kane_(film)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the headsup! A shame though, I can't seem to find any more info on it.

    /Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a question, not really related to this thread, but why has it been such a long hiatus?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Work, work , work! I'm swamped, all the clients want their stuff before the summer ... gaaaaah!

    And some nice weather, which means I work in the garden, of course. :-)

    Stay tuned, I'll be back!

    Thanks for dropping by, it gives me a little kick in the arse to get things moving again!

    /Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries.

    You have an awesome blog here (as my campaign mainly takes place in Altdorf as well).

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Search for Solomon Kane on Youtube for some input.. Its the first hit, cant copy link into this field for some reason...

    / Adam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I'll check that out immediately.

    /Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  8. If he use the slighest force and saves innocent (or any) people he will doom himself to hell. (of course he does)

    BUT!

    IF he then use insanley amounts of brutal force to save other innocent people he will save himself

    hmm, I see a flaw in the plot, I think... but he looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched the trailer in russian I found on the net somewhere.

    Looks good! Feels awful ... if you know what I mean. :-)

    /Magnus

    ReplyDelete