Saturday 30 December 2006

The correspondent has arrived

It was with great expectations that I arrived in Altdorf. The Imperial capital, the centre of the civilies world ... or so the locals say. Others have named it the filthiest city in the Old World, a cesspool of crime and vice. So, needless to say, I was looking forward to my new home with great enthusiasm.

Adolphus Altdorfer
Backertag,Vorhexen 33, 2521 IC

These are the words of a little known Old World scholar as he arrived in the great capital of Altdorf for the first time. This blog will follow Altdorfer's exploration of the city, based on my bi-weekly Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying (WFRP) campaign set entirely in this intriguing city.

I will also post my thoughts related to the game and its development at the hands of Black Industries as well as the best of the fan created material I can find.

Magnus

No comments:

Post a Comment